We are seeking a full stack .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications. Maintain & support current applications, including, but not limited to, bug fixes, feature enhancements and performance tuning.
A commitment to collaborative problem solving, high quality code, and a passion for technology is essential. Should be able to develop from scratch and work independently.
Ready to learn new technologies with passion.
- Candidate must have worked on Windows Based Application.
- Minimum 2 years working experience on C# & .Net based applications.
- Strong Knowledge of Dot Net Framework 4.6+
- Strong understanding of Object oriented programming.
- Knowledge of Entity Framework, Developer Express Control, Crystal reports is a must.
- Good Knowledge of writing queries in Microsoft Sql Server.
- Vacancies - 2
An Android developer able to build applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. Need to work along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, Java, Kotlin, different versions of Android, ability to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Familiar with design patterns MVVM, working knowledge of data binding, view binding, jetpack components, Android Map, GPS.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Vacancies - 1
The ISR will be responsible to generate new business and renewals. The role will be accountable to revenue goals for the territory.
Emphasize product/service features & benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms&
prepare sales order forms/reports.
- Generate and increase a robust pipeline of BD opportunities in allocated Territories
- Serve as the customer expert and capture / pursuit leader for complex opportunities.
- Responsible for developing strategy with end users, OEMs and other strategic stakeholders..
- The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible to generate new business and renewals. The role will be accountable to revenue goals for the territory.
- Responsible for telephone based lead generation to drive sales ready leads.
- At least 1-3 years of experience with inside sales and preferable with technology and it industry.
- Vacancies - 1
Contact us at
+91 7820938456. send us your CV at
email@example.com. Or feel free to contact our team at
+91 8369791005 for quick assistance.
Request a call back